We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate campaign manager to join our growing team.
Who We Are:
Swoop is a purpose-driven fashion tech start-up based in the South-West. We are currently developing an app that uses artificial intelligence to substantially change the way consumers shop for second-hand apparel, making it easier to find second-hand alternatives to the latest trends.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking an individual to supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of Swoop’s marketing campaigns and their success. They should be able to create impactful social media content that reflects the brand’s core values and be able to develop strong relationships with potential ambassadors. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sustainability within the fashion industry and be able to keep up-to-date with the latest trends. They should be tech-savvy and be able to communicate effectively with others to maintain positive relationships with our growing audience.
This is a part-time flexible-working role and is ideal for an individual who is trying to gain more experience within the fashion industry or working with start-ups. You will be working alongside the CEO and have opportunity to progress within the organisation, potentially becoming Swoop’s Head of Partnerships.
- Collaborate with the team to design and implement a social media strategy that aligns with Swoop’s business goals.
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success.
- Set SMART marketing objectives and compile regular reports of campaign performance and results.
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content weekly (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Communicate with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with current trends in social media and audience preferences
- Oversee social media accounts’ design.
- Ideally holds or is working towards a degree in Communications, Marketing, or a relevant field.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Hands on experience in content management and social media.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Results-driven bonuses during the pre-launch period.
- Employee stock options to reward early employees.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you soon!